Thursday, April 4, 2013

Time to get rid of cellulite!

It's hereditary I read... I believe it.  Cellulite. I hate it. Ooh God, can you please make my legs and bumpy! Nah, I don't want them to be beautiful and smooth like the ones I see on normal girls!!! Make them bumpy and disgusting!!!

Ya right.. .said NO ONE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! So I've tried a few things before to smooth the bumps. Haven't we all????? #rollseyes

So I got this NIvea stuff to try.  I read some reviews on.. where else? Amazon... and people said good things about it. So it's worth a shot.

Tried it once last night and put it on after my shower today.  It's VERY soft and easy to apply.  Made my legs feel very soft.  So far no miracles... haha I still have cellulite.
BUT i'm hopeful.  And if it works... you'll know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment