Saturday, April 20, 2013

Silver Spring------- song of the day.

You guys. I'd like to say I did a whole bunch of productive things on my day off. But I'd be a big fat liar.
I did nothing except for jam to Fleetwood Mac (STILL!) and watch some Criminal Minds.
Yep. I'm that exciting.......

But really. I'm fangirling like a 12 year old at a Bieber concert!!! LIke...... uh!!! My heart! I love it. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm dying with love. haha!

Just listen to it. And I don't know if Fleetwood Mac are magicians or TimeLords or what.... but they have these songs that are long, and feel like  2 1/2 minutes. It blows my mindddd!
Now that's talented.

Oh I love that line, "You will never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you"
damn. powerful!







So watch that.

And then when you fall in love with it, like the rest of us.... .Follow these links to go buy it. Cuz that album is fantastic.  LIke.... one of the greatest live albums I've ever heard.

THE DANCE album only $10 and you get the MP3 download with it. :)

THE DANCE dvd  -- $20. i need this. like... I NEEEEDDDDDD THISSSSSS.




don't be stupid. trust me. i promiseeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment