Saturday, April 20, 2013

Nexxus Youth Renewal Hair Serum--- review

hey guys!

I just got off work, but I had to make sure you knew about this product.  I got it in this month's birchbox which was about making small changes that pay off big.  I got this Nexxus Youth Renewal Hair Serum.  And it couldn't have come at a better time, really!!!
I don't know if you read it or not, but my entry about the hair chalking horror.........
Well my ends broke and split SO bad. it was all I could see. I would just spent all of my free time, it seemed, trying to get rid of those split ends. And I worked enough overtime I never could make it to the salon to get a trim! It was DRIVING ME BoNKERSSSSS!!!!!  You have NO idea.... it was about all I could talk about. haha Hair shouldn't be that important to anyone.... ever.
So I figured I had nothing to lose to give it a shot.  I've been using it for a few days. And tonight while I was at work (worked night shift and was bored out of my mind.. everyone was asleep......) so I was deciding to mess with those damned split ends again. And then I realized something.... My hair was LITERALLY so shiny in places, it looked like it had tiny sparkles on it. WHAT!?!? What would make my hair that sparkly and shiny???? Without looking greasy?
And then I realized, I didn't have as many split ends either!!!! And the ones I did have were VERY small, unlike some of the ones I had seen earlier this week and last week!!!!! Like... WHAT?!?!?!
HOw on God's green earth does that even work!?!?

I have shiny hair... so shiny it literally looks like it has sparkles in it, when you look at it up close.
My split ends are DRAMATICALLY less.... in a few days!?!?! That's crayyyy crazy!!!!
I've never had work on my hair that fast......or work at all! AHAHHAHAHAHAA


So... find it. Use it. Dude, I'm telling ya.. WORKSSSSS!


ooh that's a pretty picture. enjoy it. cuz it's what your hair is gonna look like... shinyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment