Friday, May 10, 2013

Songs (yes, plural) of the day.

It's been one of those days. Ups and down. Mostly up because I'm forcing myself to be up. LIke it helps when i'm in public around a crowd of people to not get sad about things bothering me. I do well then, usually.  Even at home I can keep myself distracted with things and stay cheerful. Which is good... But everyone has their times...


For those sad times, I say.. try a lovely song like "God of Wine" Third Eye Blind.
It was one of those songs I had for a good year or two before I actually listened to it. Why? Eh, I'm not sure.  Maybe it was I had to be in the mood for 90s music...finally I listened to it on accident and was like "WHAT?!?!?! THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Yes I really think with that much punctuation) And today it came on my shuffle and the lyrics just get to my heart. So i'm sharing it.





"Over When It's Over" -- Eric Church
this album was really hitting me the other day. I was enjoying it. He has such a country voice, which I normally can't do, but I really like him. Something about him. i dig it.  And this is a really good song.  Just enjoy it.  and if you like it go look for "stoned" it has a good beat to it.




There was another song hitting me today, called "Heartbreaker" - Hanson.  But I can't share it.. cuz they are punks!!!! it was a special fanclub song let out last year and they make sure it isn't accessible to non fanclub members. PUNKS!!!! Just know it's good... hahah!



"Tell Me Something Good"-- Rufus w/ Chaka Khan

Seriously. if you don't like this song... .get off my blog, bro!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you NOT like it?? Doesn't even make sense to me.
So boogie to it. Let the funk guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment