Thursday, May 23, 2013

Birchbox. Do it, already!!!!!!!!!!

Guys. I've mentioned birchbox to you so many times.. haha I know I have! Because I dig it. Where else can you get high end samples EACH MONTH DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR for $10!!!!!?!?!? Nowhere. That's where.
So do it.
I'm becoming obsessed with beauty boxes, but this is my favorite, by far.

SIGN UP!!! 


Here's a great example of something I got in my May box. It's a detangler and protectant. It works... well, even! Too well for my oily hair! But if you have dry hair and tangles and need protection, I'd say GET IT. it smells soft and makes your hair VERY soft!!!! silky soft.







Just one reason I love Birchbox.  And I won't go on and on and on about Make's makeup remover and how soft it makes my skin and easy it comes off! And how I am gonna buy it the second I have some extra money! And how it took off that Too Faced mascara that barely came off when I took a shower..... no I won't mention any of that. haha



Dual Phase Eye Makeup Remover

it really does look like that.. cuz it's a mix of water and oil or something. haha either way, it makes your skin like SILK. and works amazingly. lasts a long time too. don't need much of it to go a long way!



If those two don't win you over.. you're weird! 

No comments:

Post a Comment