Thursday, March 7, 2013

Why do you let me on beauty sites?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?

You guys should know by now my weakness is beauty products. How many times have I snuck over to Sephora and bought stuff I shouldn't have!?!?!? Who knows.
Now look what i did... sign up for ANOTHER beauty box. This one was a bit more expensive.... $30 a month... BUT you don't get samples. You get FULL BOTTLES! and it's all natural, for all you cruelty free worriers.  I shouldn't have..
But they said Anti- Cellulite and they won me. haha Stupid cellulite.. if it works, I will be SURE to let you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i'm weak...
if you decide, there's 3 boxes you can choose from.... i chose Vegan, because you get beauty and body samples. anti-cellulite.  Just take my money!



True Beauty Box: Monthly Subscriptions, FULL SIZE Organic Skin Care & Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment