Wednesday, March 27, 2013

miracle under eye fix???????

I don't know about you... and I'm sure I've said it before, but i have HORRIBLE under eye bags and circles. it's a mix between genes and being tired all of the time.... I've tried like every cream and concealer I can think of. They don't go away.....
this video i think might be the answer.. I'm gonna try to do it when i get my make up on today or tomorrow. If it works, BE SURE I WILL SHOUT IT FROM THE MOUNTAINTOPS!!! (not sure where I'll find a mountain...... I do live in Kansas...roadtrip i guess!) expect before and after pics if it works!!!

Oohhh I hope it works for me as well as it did for her (not that she had much to cover... but you know.. just watch it!)

Kandee is such a talented woman!!! I wish I had all of her skills and all the make up that she has. My God, I bet it takes up a whole room. Ooohhh swoon. And she seems like she's as sweet as her name. Seriously. Heart of gold!


No comments:

Post a Comment