Wednesday, March 27, 2013

All You Need to Know About the “Oil Cleansing Method” - Julep Blog - Julep Beauty Buzz

All You Need to Know About the “Oil Cleansing Method” - Julep Blog - Julep Beauty



 I've heard of this another time..... and have read nothing but RAVE reviews on people who clean their face like this.  I have oily skin and the idea of using more oil on my skin... freaks me out.
But I am sick of being oily everyday and getting so many hormonal breakouts... for sure!
So i might have to just try it and see how it goes.....
it's not like i've never had pimples before... (only every month for a good week...) so if it doesn't work and breaks me out, I'll just stop. haha!




ps... Julep Maven has a great beauty blog. I've been just sitting here scrolling through it for a bit. haha Had to share the wisdom.

As 'ole God said.. "in all your getting, get understanding"

ahha might not be what he meant.. but you know.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment