Tuesday, March 26, 2013

From fat to fuel: Genetically modified bacteria could convert waste into energy | MNN - Mother Nature Network

From fat to fuel: Genetically modified bacteria could convert waste into energy | MNN - Mother Nature Network


 YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to read this!!! 6 or 7 years ago, I read a prophecy from Kim Clement and it said that there was going to be a new energy source that came from the ground... one that would never end, and come from waste.  I couldn't figure out what on earth it could be.. but i've been waiting and waiting! As this world is too dependent on oil and gas prices are killing us all slowly.... So I know we need something new.  This is it. I'd keep an eye on it. It's going to be huge. It was prophesied!!!!!

awesome!
i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment