Sunday, March 24, 2013

love true natural... my first box

So I swallowed my better judgment and got a monthly subscription to Love True Natural beauty box. I was sooo excited because I thought I had ordered it in time to get the anti-cellulite cream that was coming in the box.

Well I got my box when I was out of town. Came home, SO EXCITED to open it.............

and disappointment filled me. I paid for the Vegan Box and was hoping it would full of amazing full size products as it says...
It wasn't. I had a bar of soap, some eyeshadow and a eyebrow pencil (full sized, that was true) and a few little tan samples that didn't even cover my legs...
For $30 I wasn't impressed. Hope it gets better or I'll have to cancel.

I will say my birchbox is only $10 and I get samples but I know they are samples and I've loved all the products so far. And it's only 1/3 of the price. Yes, it might not be as all natural as the Natural box... but I feel it has a bit less false advertisement.
Maybe next month will be better.....


No comments:

Post a Comment