Thursday, August 30, 2012

last fm! :)

Yo!

I'm just sitting here jamming. Having WAAAAYYY too much fun! Well there is a site that I LOVE. Because you can sync it with your itunes/ipod and you can see how much you listen to each song. And it does it by week/month/year/overall. So you can see what music really hits you. Sometimes it surprises me! I always think I listen to something more or less!
check it!  LAST FM


well here's an example of the music i listen to:


i'm into rock, pop, indie, alternative and country, including:
Hanson, Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, My Chemical Romance, Coldplay, Brandon Flowers, Otherwise, Theory Of A Deadman, Kirk Franklin, Nelly, Darius Rucker, Tinted Windows, The White Stripes, Marvin Gaye, Matchbox Twenty, Nickelback, Michael Jackson, Rascal Flatts, Billy Joel, Rooney, Dierks Bentley, Tyrone Wells, 21:03, Ne-Yo, Neon Trees, 30 Seconds to Mars, Tony Lucca, Three Days Grace, Jake Owen, Lee Brice, Justin Bieber, Your Favorite Martian, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Papa Roach, Huey Lewis & The News, O.A.R., Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band, Buckingham Nicks, George Michael and Queen, Shenandoah, Shinedown, Jack Ingram, Sick Puppies, Billy Dean, The O'Jays, Michael Bublé, Flight Of The Conchords, Billy Currington, Sugarland, Little Big Town.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/tashanzac

No comments:

Post a Comment