Thursday, August 2, 2012

Justin Bieber’s “As Long As You Love Me” Video

Justin Bieber’s “As Long As You Love Me” Video

ok ok ok.. i know some of you are gonna be like "justin bieber?? are you KIDDING ME???" But really, I swallowed my pride about a year ago and he got me too. hahaha He's not for everyone but ... you know... he's good for the rest of us! haha



Just watched it... and my thoughts are............... Not a bad video. Interesting that he has the dude from Resevoir Dogs as his lover's daddy. hahah! The song is great. I LOVE the song. especially the lyrics. You're missing out if you don't at least listen to them.  Very heartfelt.

And if you DON'T like Bieber.... watch it anyway. hahah He gets his ass kicked at the end. So you can at least enjoy that much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment