Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rockstar Uproar Festival

Hey you guys!!!! I just had a great weekend at Rockstar Uproar  in Bonner Springs, KS.  I saw a total of 13 bands over 10 hours.  I danced. I rocked. I headbanged. I jumped. I SWEATED! hahaha!

it was a great time. I was a little dehydrated toward the end, so some of my rocking was less than when I started.... but I still had a great time. All the bands were really great live.
And plus, the  headliner was Shinedown whom I LOVE so much. They were amazing!!!!

And then there was Godsmack, who I used to listen to all the time, and they BLEW me away!!! what energy. amazing!!!!!!!! I was freaking out. I thought I'd never be able to talk again.


Got to meet the members of Mindset Evolution who were really awesome guys!!! (and cute!) 
 And even met some members of The Wreckage who were also awesome and cute. haha :)
Oh, if you didn't know.... I LOVE musicians. I've made up my mind, I will marry one someday.
Really, this could be the longest blog of all time just telling you about how awesome all the bands were. My advice to you, if it's coming near you. GO!!!!!!!! Here's a link for the tour dates! :)  DATES 

  


Well I made it home yesterday, and have been hobbling around ever since.  I don't know about you, but when i go to concerts, I go to have a great time. I rock hard! So when I come home, my calf muscles always hate me. I think it's because I jump on my tippy toes... and those calf muscles gets WAY too much of a workout. So at times I walk like i'm 90 years old. But it's ok. It'll be better in a day or two.

Alright. I just wanted to tell you how amazing it was!
OOH OOH!!!!! I forgot to mention how much I love Rockstar! They had a tent where you could get FREE ROCKSTAR DRINKS!!!  How awesome is that?!?!?!?!?!?! I had like 3. hehe And they have this new one that was Blueberry Pomegranate. WOW that was delicious!!!

AND Matador Beef Jerky was giving away free samples as well!!!!! THANK YOU!!! I felt like God was smiling down upon me! hehe :)

Overall it was an amazing experience. And I would do it again, in a heartbeat! (well with more water and maybe a little more sitting. hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment