Monday, July 30, 2012

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the few days of silence. Been busy babysitting and such.  I don't have a whole lot to say  really! haha sorry!!! And I haven't had a lot of time to look for free stuff.
The little bit of free time I've had, I've been busy watching the Olympics. GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Swimming is probably my favorite. I did start watching the archery. WOW. that Male final was a NAILBITER! i was on the edge of my seat!!!!
I get really into my entertainment, whether its books, movies, tv, or music! REALLY!


Well since I haven't had time to look for great giveaways or free stuff.. I"ll just send you over to the great site of NoiseTrade where you can find a lot of great FREE music. :) Just look around and you can surely find something to suite your tastes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment