Sunday, July 8, 2012

DIY Shampoo and Conditioner

Hey guys!!!!


Well I don't know about you, but I have struggled so much the past few years trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner. About 2 or 3 years ago, my hair that went from being soft and smooth all the time (never needed brushed or combed! unless i was in the wind haha!), went straight to unmanageable wet! I couldn't even run my fingers through it! I had to start using detanglers and extra leave in conditioners. Which didn't help me, because I have naturally oily hair.  So I had to start washing my hair every single day... It has been a cycle of annoying! I assure you of that. But I found this article on pinterest that led me to this recipe to make your own shampoo and conditioner.
Which I assure you, I will be trying as soon as I can find the ingredients!!!!! And I don't know if any of you have the same problems (or maybe your hair is too dry...) but it's always worth a shot.  I miss my manageable hair, for sure!

DIY Shampoo and Conditioner!! 


I hope it works for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Let me know if you try it! I'm very curious!
(i know i wouldn't mind having her hair! hehehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment