Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Colorado.

I know you have all heard about the horrible event that took place in Aurora, Colorado last weekend. I couldn't believe it, when I heard it.  It's horrible to think that someone could take something as innocent and fun as a movie, where people go to get away from their life and lose themselves in fantasy for a few hours, and make that something they are going to be scared of for the rest of their lives.  You know, out of the victims that survived, they are probably never going to go to the movies again... and the ones that do, it will probably be a long time.

And then on top of that, I found this article yesterday.. broke my heart even more. To think that even more people would go "hey that guy was smart... i should go to the movies and hurt someone" !!!! I will never understand the evil that happens in this world. I really won't.

but on the plus side... Christian Bale went and visited the survivors in the hospital.  I've never been a fan of his, but really it was very amazing of him to stop by and do that.  I'm glad he took the time to do that.  As those fans of Batman were really needing something positive to help them cope through their troubles.

It's times like these we have to try and remember the good things we have and pray for the ones that are struggling so hard. So my heart goes out to the victims families and friends.  I hope they can find peace in this troubling time.

No comments:

Post a Comment