Monday, December 16, 2013

some contests i found for you to enter.

Hey guys! Been a busy weekend off. Doing DIY projects for Christmas presents.
Let's just hope people like them!!


Well I get an email from Whole Moms every day and she always has some good contests to enter. So I picked a few that I liked and thought you might like.  :)


TRIP FOR 4 TO ARUBA!!! 
you should know if it's a trip.. i'm gonna enter! haha



WIN A HERMES BIRKIN BAG! WORTH $9500!

i personally don't like bags... I don't have that much stuff I need to carry... but that's crazy! Those bags they don't give away.... and my sister would love to enter this!!!



ENTER TO WIN 100,000 AIRLINE MILES!!
for all of you like me, that NEED to travel! Do I love flying.. no. Would I do it for free, YES! I got places to see! :)



If I find anymore I will let ya know!!!!!!
Hope you're weekend went by slower than mine did!


No comments:

Post a Comment