Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh my! Eyeko eyeliner

So in my birchbox this month I got a full size Eyeko skinny eyeliner. Now its hard to find a smudge free liquid eyeliner. That said, as much as I love the effects of liquid eyeliner, I don't buy it. Because it is tooooo easy to mess up! Too easy to get too much and glops. Have eyeliner everywhere! Eww. No thanks! But I figured I would try this. As soon as I opened it, I could see it was different. You don't dip it. It has a soft point and looks like an elongated pencil. The eyeliner comes through this soft but firm spongy end. Goes on smooth and haven't made a mess yet!! Now that's saying something! If you wanna buy some head on over to birchbox and check it out! http://www.birchbox.com/shop/eyeko-skinny-liquid-liner

No comments:

Post a Comment