Sunday, October 14, 2012

hmm I wonder if I should start something..

So i'm sitting here jamming. Nothing new, really!! Except the fact that my neck is hurting, so I keep resting my head to relax it.. .and then popping up to share a song with a friend! HAHAHA not helping me relax my painful neck here, self....

But then it got me thinking..... maybe I should start doing that for people.  Tell me what's going on in your life.  What kind of music you like.. And I will try to pick a song for you that you can relate to.
because i KNOW for me, music helps say the things I can't say outloud. And better. And that always helps me cope with my problems.

So... I was kind of wanting opinions on if I tried to do that, would you want me to try and find you a song???
It'd be like mini therapy... for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


free is good. think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment