Friday, October 23, 2009

Never Leave


Never Leave

I'm teetering on the edge of life and death
One push and I will be over the edge
Some days I know I should walk away
Because you're killing me
but without you, I won't make it
Don't ever take your love away
I need your kiss on my lips
Hold me, I'm alone without you
The warmth of you, gets me through the day
I can feel you so close, skin to skin
Let me hold your face in my hands
So beautiful.
Your heart so beautiful
Love, I love you. I love you loving me
I can't live without you
Take me where you are
Can't be anywhere but where you are
Closing my eyes, I see you so clearly
I'm so glad you're mine. All mine

You make it all so beautiful
Every second so perfect. The sadness melts away
There's so much I want to say but I can't
You have taken my breath away
My heart might explode from this love.
Shaking inside. Shaking outside.
I never want it to end
I wish you didn't doubt me
My feelings are so deep
I told you forever and forever I mean
I'll always be here for you, if you want me
Please, want me always
The world without you and me, I can't even picture it
Don't want to picture it
You belong in my arms
Always in my arms
But the world is tricky
And I hold you, love you, kiss you
Can you feel it? I feel it
I know you do too
We have something that they can't take away
I know we can make it to the end
I'll fight for you, never give up on us
Something I think you might be the death of me
But I know better. You gave me more
Something to live for
I need you always
Please never leave
I won't make it if you leave

1 comment:

  1. I love this Poem.
    You are fantastic! **
    I hope to become like you a day.
    Go On!

    ReplyDelete