Thursday, February 14, 2013

Life Tests.... I kinda suck at them.

What's up?

Sorry for the fewwwww blog posts. I can't even tell you how much overtime I've worked in the past week. zzzzzzzz. I think i had like 5 hours of sleep in 2 days. I really don't know how I was standing up straight!


But I don't even know how to start this... I really don't.  I've got a dilemma. That I can't even truly divulge in.. because I can't say it out loud. For numerous reasons.  but it's just one of those things that you can CLEARLY see is a life test to see if you're ready for the next step... which I am! God, I am!!! But for some reason, it's like your brain forgets all the logic that you know and you go "uh uh... what?!?!!?" and you're soooooo freaking confused you can't see what's in front of you.
All you want is the goal and the life that belongs to you. But you just get this stupid test and you don't know how to pass it. And i've been praying, but I'm somehow still flunking. I know what I want. It isn't that. I know where I belong. I KNOW IT! So why can't I Pass????
I can pass any real test you throw at me...  but some life tests. FLUNK.
i don't get it. i just don't get it.
And it doesn't help the fact that I'm so exhausted and can't think clearly enough as it is....


ugh. It's weird.. how a few weeks ago, I was gonna write a blog about how I was so happy that I can finally see God puting pieces together for my future. I was SO HAPPY. So of course, the tests had to come.  See if I'm really ready. I swear, I am. I'm just having a bad week. :( bleh!!


But on the plus side.. in 6 days I'll be in Los Angeles with my friend Tiffany!!!! Thank God. I need that vacation. I need allllll of it!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment