Monday, September 17, 2012

PIcture Blog.

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Been so busy working!!!! Started working a second job today so I'm not gonna get a lot of free time. But i'm trying!!!!!! :)

Well tonight my sister Kelsey and I decided to go to the store to get something and she could do something for her blog.  While I'm outside waitin for her, I see this CUTEST little flower and go grab the camera in my car to take a shot of it.
Because it's what I do!!! Photography is a hobby of mine, but it's been slacking since my beautiful professional camera, Canon DSLR Rebel Xti, messed up and is now unusable.  :( But i have a little point and shoot Canon I use for now. (seeing a trend? haha i'm a Canon girl!!)
Well I decided to share!


And also, I was trying to decide the direction I want to go with this blog... comments would be appreciative of the things you want to see!!
More cd reviews? More photo blogs? More free samples? Let me know PLEASEE


ok. pictures!! enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Wow love the dandelion picture!! I think it would be fun for you to have more pics that you take, as well as music!

    You have opened me up to bands i have never heard of before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! thanks for the input!! :) I think its where i want to head anyways )

    ReplyDelete