Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bored. So lets talk about movies...

So I've been sitting at a hospital for like 2 weeks, 12 hours at a time. Very exhausting and usually boring (for work) so I've been catching up on tv and movies.
Bought season 8 of Supernatural, my all time favorite show! Going to my first convention in 2 days! Aaah!!!!! Can't wait! So I watched that over two nights. Great stuff. The end surely frustrates me. They are like the leaders of cliffhanger finales....
Rented Star Trek Into Darkness, but couldn't hear it. (That was a bad night...) so I can't say much about it.
Oblivion surprised me! Liked it from the get go and it was just a great story. Tom Cruise reallly won me over in that movie! Watch it!
Epic- I rented tonight. Had some cute spots. Got bored a bit. I am very upset that I am not a flower person that gets to fly on birds...very upset!
World War Z- didn't know what to expect but heard nothing but good things. Overall really good! Good story, didn't write it like a horror movie. Thank God! Brad Pitt did a great job in it too.
The Hobbit- seen it numerous times. Gets better everytime! Hurry up december! I wanna see The Desolation of Smaug!!
After watching that I watched Return of the King and earlier Two Towers. Then researched how much a trip to New Zealand was.... bucket list!!!

Now I'm just wishing time would hurry up! Sooooo tired after working 15 hr days (after driving) every day! Need nap. Need a roadtrip and fun times in Dallas with Supernatural fans!

Hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment