Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Maroon 5. Eric Church. CD Review.

Hey!!!! Well I just bought Maroon 5's new album Overexposed off itunes. I have all of their past albums, been a fan since "Songs About Jane".  And who doesn't adore Adam Levine on The Voice??? I know I do. :)

Well I wasn't sure what to expect from this album as Maroon 5 gets a little more poppy and dance-y as they go on in their career.  But I pre-ordered it and made sure to check it out.  Well I was impressed.  Some of the songs reminded me of their last album (which wasn't a bad thing), but weren't amazing.  I think it's going to be one of those albums that gets better the more you listen to it.  But you'll have to try that for yourself!!!

I will say that I LOVED "One More Night" the original and the remix on the extended version of the album. I  literally put that song on repeat for about an hour. haha! So I'm sure there was a few songs I neglected that I'll have to give a better listen to later on, because I was mostly just listening to that song! Oops ;)








Also, I did end up getting Eric Church's album Chief .  I had loved all the singles so far, and had to check it out.  It was really good as well!! Every song was good.  It was one of those albums you can put on and listen to straight through. Which is rare sometimes!!! But country music has been really letting out some great music this year. If you're not listening to it, you're missing out!!!! Go to CMT and look around.  I'm sure you will be impressed.  :)









If you guys hear of any new albums I should check out, let me know!!! I am a sucker for music, especially new music. I can never have enough! EVER.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment