Thursday, March 22, 2012

Krave!

So, I've been watching a lot of Hulu and they have some commercials during your shows. Well one day, I think I was watching The Voice (ooh I love that show!!!!) and kept seeing a commercial for Krave cereal. Which sounded good... and after about the 10th time I've seen this commercial, I decided I MUST try this stuff. Well thankfully, my new roomies actually had both boxes in the kitchen. WELL!!!! Let me tell you this!!!!!!!!!!

That is the most delicious cereal I think I've ever tasted! I had the double chocolate one. mmm Oh wow. It was like a little bit of chocolate candy with creamy chocolate inside. I fell in love. Seriously. I think we are going to elope. ;)
But honestly, I'm not getting paid to say this. I'm just SAYING IT! BUY THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!! Soo good!!!!!!!!


Get to that grocery store and check it out!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment