Saturday, August 4, 2012

Burn 100 Calories NOW!

Hey!

If you read my post yesterday, you know I was looking for a way to burn some calories that wouldn't hurt my knees too bad.  Well I was on pinterest like most of the day yesterday.. i was SO bored!!! And ended up stumbling upon this pin on how to Burn 100 Calories .  So I tried it!
It was easy enough to do... took about 10 minutes. and hey! I burnt some calories. Rock on!
I wasn't sure exactly what the "long jump" was so i didn't do it.  If you know what it is do it. If you don't, then substitute it for something else or leave it out. And then do another exercise later to replace it.  Just do what you can :)



Also if you didn't know, it takes 3,500 calories to lose a pound. So if you do this once a day... you can lose almost a pound a month. That doesn't take in any extra exercises you do, or if you are cutting any calories. But every little bit helps right?
And plus, you could always do it once in the morning and once at night.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment